Terms & Conditions
We require a deposit to secure the reservation. Bookings are not valid without a confirmed deposit and completed reservation form. Our booking procedure is as follows:
- – A quote request is completed and sent to the hire company.
- – Personnel from the hire company will reply to your quote request with a written quotation via email.
- – Once the hirer has accepted the quote, the hire company will send you a reservation form to complete, pay a deposit and fax back to the hire company.
- – The hire company will “hold” your booking for 48 hours in anticipation of your deposit and completed reservation form.
- – It is important that you send the completed forms and proof of payment within 48 hours of your booking been made. Should you not be able to pay the deposit and complete the form within the stipulated time, please contact the office via phone or email us to request a time extension.
- – Once the forms have been received, we will send you a confirmation that the deposit and forms have been received.
- – A written confirmation via email from the hire company means that the booking is secure and has been confirmed and added to our reservation schedule.
- – Our office will be in contact with you a few days before the reservation commences to discuss any outstanding balances due and final routing information.
- – Our office will text you the chauffeur details 24 hours prior to the booking. Your chauffeur depends on then the final chauffeur schedule as completed by our operations department.
Terms & Conditions
The balance must be paid by not later than 7 days before the booking otherwise your booking will be cancelled or unless you arranged an alternative date for payment with the office. All bookings cancelled within 7 days all monies non-refundable. All final balances must be settled before service commences.
All bookings cancelled later than 30 days prior to the booking commences are subject to a 20% surcharge for the total value of the reservation.
If the client calls on the day of the booking and he/she is unable to make payment by EFT or direct bank deposit, then the payment can be paid to the driver on arrival. If payment cannot be settled on arrival at the pick-up address then the driver will not be allowed to proceed with the trip. When doing a credit card transaction the driver will arrive 10 – 15 minutes before the time to do all transactions and not to do it in your time. If you have a credit card booking please allow the driver to buff your card into our invoice book and you need to sign the invoice book. Please insist on a copy of the receipt.
We only accept the following credit cards: Visa or Master Card, 6% levy apply.
We unfortunately do not accept cheques.
You are responsible for the interior contents of the vehicle including glasses, etc.
Please discuss your route with the office or driver to prevent any problems or delays during your trip and our main priority is your safety and the safety of the vehicle. The chauffeurs word is final.
You are most welcome to bring along your own wine, etc.
If there are any delays on your part then you will be billed for an additional hour or the vehicle will leave. For Matric dances we do not collect the partners unless arranged with office.
You are not allowed to smoke inside the any of our vehicles.
If you use less than 2 hours you will still pay the packaged amount for the reservation.
When booking for a wedding we will require the beginning and end times. If times and dates change after a booking has been made the company cannot guarantee that we can accommodate you, but we will try our best.
Limousine Extreme cannot be held responsible for any loss caused by damage, theft, fire or any other cause whatsoever.
Please note that should any items be left in the vehicles Limousine Extreme will not be held responsible.
If we should have a break down with any of our vehicles then we will try and accommodate you to the best of our ability. We regularly maintain and service our vehicles but some break downs are unforeseen. The company will where ever try to accommodate the client and any bad service please escalate to the office. In the unlikely event of a breakdown it is imperative the passengers remain seated, and follow all the chauffeurs instructions, we do not want passengers exiting the vehicle and been a danger to themselves and the other passengers.
All refunds are at management discretion. Please tip drivers if you are happy with the service.
Cancellations must be in writing. The person who ordered the service is liable for the final payment.
For airport transfers please consider the load capacity of the vehicle, although the vehicle may be able to take for example 10 passengers, the vehicle may not carry 10 luggage items as well.
Please contact us for any other queries you may have, or to make your booking today.